Monday, June 27, 2011

3 Days...

We are in the final countdown to vacation.  Every morning it's been, "Mommy, how many more days until vacation?"  We are all chomping at the bit, ready to go.  Daddy(Jason) has three(including today) more complete days of work. Thursday we take the pup and the cat to the vet where they are both boarding while we are gone.  The lizards are being taken care of by a friend.  Thanks to Papa, Nana, aunt Suza, Uncle Philip, and Aunt Amy(Yaya), Jason and I were able to get a lot of the final preparations done.  The kids had one more slumber party over at their house this weekend.  All of our camping gear is now packed, clothes are packed, kids backpacks are packed with fun stuff to do in the car, and I began packing my backpack.  All that is left is to finish getting homework packs ready, packing food Thursday night, and packing up last minute things.  We head out early Friday morning.

I'm sure I'll do a couple of posts before we leave, but I make no promises.  I will be posting from the road and if you have access to Facebook and or my Flickr page then you can see what we are up to there.  I'll do my best keeping up with posts, but we will be on vacation and I am for sure going to enjoy it as much as possible. So if I slack off, well...I'll make up for it as soon as possible.

No comments: