Our new life with twins born 3-3-05 named Henry and Emma. Our trip through life and love with two new children. Some of it has already been a battle some has already been fun.
Monday, May 09, 2011
Happy Mother's Day!!!
Wishing all of you a very Happy(and belated) Mother's Day! I had a great weekend! It started on Friday with the presentations at school(which I already posted on), continued Saturday with a kid free overnight until Sunday at lunchtime. Aunt Suza, Uncle Philip, Papa, Nana, and cousin Elysabeth watched the kids for us Saturday night so that we could go out with some friends that we don't get to see that often due to schedules and everyday life. And then Sunday, we had lunch with most of the family at Mom and Dad M's(my parents) house. Aunt Suza made a wonderful lunch. And then Nana, Aunt Amy(Yaya), and I were presented with cards, gifts, and flowers! I got so many things from the kids. You can go see what all Mommy got this year on the Flickr page. We wrapped up the day with a walk/ride to the Cottonwood Arts Festival and then headed home(it was a school night, ya know). It was a great weekend. I appreciate the little breaks from the kids, but I also love the everyday this and that with them more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment