Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Guess Whaaat?!!!

I am so very proud to be able to share this news with all of you.  Henry and Emma both tried out for the school talent show last Friday and this morning I received the official email telling me that they both made the cut for the show!!!  Auditions were last Friday and the parents were not allowed to attend because it makes the kids super nervous.  I was at school for Kinder and 1st grade library and kept myself as busy as possible because I was both nervous and excited for them.  1st through 3rd grade do their own show and I think the upper grades do theirs at a different time.  They had 38 kids sign up this year from 1st-3rd to audition.  Henry was chosen to tryout first and Emma and her partner auditioned later.  Since I have kind of an in with the teachers I asked later, when they were down for library, how they both did.  Ms. J said that they did well.  The kids said it was a little scary, but fun.

They will have rehearsals at school and we will continue to rehearse here at home.  The one thing I won't tell you is what they are doing in the talent show.  I'll save that for later;)

No comments: