Thursday, November 24, 2016

Family Bon Voyage Party for Cousin Elysabeth-SCAD Freshman Year






Labor Day Weekend we gathered with the family to wish our niece Elysabeth Happy Birthday and say our goodbyes before she heads off this week to Georgia to begin the next chapter in her life.  She starts her Freshman year at SCAD and we could not be more proud of her and all of her hard work.  We sure are going to miss you!

I'm so glad that the nuggets got to spend extra time with you this weekend.  Even though there is an age gap, you three older cousins always include them in everything you do. I think that is pretty awesome and I love seeing the bond that you all have growing stronger.

19 years ago, I was a bit surprised to be invited to stay and be a part of your birth, but I am so glad that I did and  have known you since the second you entered this world.  You have been and continue to be a bright spot, an inspiration, and just a really cool person to be around. Praying for you!

No comments: