Monday, October 07, 2013

Cancer Sucks-Mesothelioma


Family and friends, I was recently asked to share some important information with you about Mesothelioma by one of my blog readers.  I am more than happy to do this because well, I HATE cancer in all forms, shapes, and sizes.  It SUCKS!!!  For those of you that know me, know that I rarely use the word hate, I don't like it.  But in this case it fits.

I've lost family and friends to this awful disease and have tried to do my share of donating to charity or participating in fund raising events.  So posting some important facts about just one of the many forms of cancer is easy and I am happy to do it to help educate those that may not know this information.

Mesothelioma is one form of cancer that you hear about quite often, but may not know much about. Asbestos is one of the main causes of Mesothelioma.  Please take a few minutes and read over these facts.



For more information, you can go here:

Mesothelioma Facts

Information provided by the Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance.

Please take some time and read about, educate yourself, and spread the word about Mesothelioma causes and treatments.

No comments: